We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
As you might expect, our phones are ringing off the hook so please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding?
Golfers may walk or share a cart. Golfers are allowed to take single carts upon request. Because we have effectively halved our cart fleet and the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use there may be a wait for riding tee times. There is a very limited number of pull carts available for rental. Both pull and power carts undergo disinfecting after each use.
Can I walk up and play?
All tee times must be booked and paid for ahead of time. If you don’t have a tee time booked, you will not be allowed to play. We cannot have groups of people waiting for walk up play to be available.
How can I book a tee time?
- All tee times must be booked and paid for ahead of time. The easiest on our staff is to book and pay in one transaction in our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
- As you might expect the phone is ringing off the hook, but we cannot show special rates online. If you have a Membership, KC Card or are a Senior you may call the golf shop at 859.371.3200 x3, book a tee time and pay via credit card.
We apologize, but we will not be able to adjust the prepaid amount the day of your round. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly on GolfNow you will need to cancel on their website. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at email@example.com with the name, date and time of your reservation.
How do I get a refund if I need?
If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE
to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly on GolfNow you will need to cancel on their website. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, date and time of your reservation.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- The Pro Shop is limited to 2 guests inside at a time. The Grill and Banquet room are limited to 33% capacity – this includes use of the restrooms. Please follow all posted signage and markings on the floors.
- Help us reduce transactions and clubhouse traffic by purchasing the merchandise for your round in our online store ahead of time. Select Self Pickup on checkout, put in the date and time of your round as the time of pickup and we will have it ready for you.
- Tee times have been spaced to 10 minutes apart, and the courses have been set up to limit touch points by removing; port-a-johns, scorecards, bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval.
What should I know when I go play my Pre-Booked and Pre-Paid tee time?
Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the course you may go to the starter to verify pre-payment and check in. If you need to you may go into the clubhouse to purchase any food, drinks or merchandise, but the Pro Shop is limited to just 2 people at a time. There will be food and drink available from our outdoor station, and you may purchase merchandise ahead of time in our online store.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range remains open with all stalls set at least 6 feet apart. Range baskets may be purchased in the Pro Shop and are to be left at the stall when finished for staff to come collect for disinfecting. Please keep 6 feet of space from anyone on the putting green.
Are the restrooms open?
The clubhouse restrooms are open. All port-a-johns have been removed from the course.
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
- You may go into the clubhouse to purchase any food, drinks or merchandise, but the Pro Shop is limited to just 2 people at a time.
- There will be food and drink available from our outdoor station, and you may purchase merchandise ahead of time in our online store.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
What about leagues, outings and events?
All league times have been adjusted accordingly. If you have questions, please reach out to your league coordinator as we will continue to keep them informed. All our in-house tournaments and golf outings have been suspended. We are hoping to resume socially distant tournament play soon.